1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 ESP Cheat toggle key doesnt work

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by abagtendded, Feb 5, 2013.

1. abagtendded

abagtendded NOOBLET

I cant use no recoile and no spread
    please help me

2. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Its on by default. What makes you think its not working? I believe that there will still be a small amount of deviation in the bullets (ie. every bullet will not hit the exact same spot every time) if that's what your questioning. But its no where near what the game actually is.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

hit F9 - you should see a * in the top left corner of your screen.

If F9 does not work, go into your origin settings (in the origin application) and turn off Origin In Game - as its hijacking the hack keystrokes.