1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 ESP Hack Pre-Sale Questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BusyGamer, Feb 20, 2013.

1. BusyGamer

BusyGamer RAC MASTER

I'm thinking about buying the ESP hack for BF3 but I have few questions.

Can I record my gameplay with FRAPS with ESP on?

Is maintain jet speed hack included in the basic ESP hack package?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered. I did a quick search but could not find the answers.

Thanks.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

None of those options are in the ESP only hack - only in the BF3 Full Hack.
    You can record Hack ESP and game play with fraps.

With the Full Hack you can not see game hack ESP in the video captured.

3. BusyGamer

BusyGamer RAC MASTER

Ah Ok.

When was the last time the Full Hack got detected since BF3 came out?

4. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Unfortunately, it wasn't that long ago. But before that is was coming up on 6 months. However, Koz has performed some ridiculous trickery on the hack!!!! I let my BF3 sub run out so I can't get to the exact info but here it is in a nutshell. The hack now changes itself every 15 minutes. So, even if someone from PB got a hold of the hack and tried scanning for the signature it will have changed 15 minutes later. So in theory they should never be able to find the hack with it constantly changing. Plus, I believe he tightened up the code a bit more and made a few other security changes.

Give it a whirl for a month. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!!! :D