1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 ESP ONLY hack Question before i buy!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by 911ljt, Jan 18, 2013.

1. 911ljt

911ljt NOOBLET

I will purchase this hack and i will buy a VIP tomorrow. I just wonder whether this hack is still working or not...I think i m a pro and my KDR is 1.28 now. I just want to increase my KDR slightly higher tho... SO anyone please???

2. unkota

unkota KOZBOT GOD

ESP only works great! Never been detected since released.

911ljt likes this.
  3. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

All hacks are awsome here but I prefer bf3 full so I can turn off few things :)

911ljt likes this.
  4. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I have both BF3 hacks and both are absolutely great!

911ljt likes this.
  5. 911ljt

911ljt NOOBLET

Oright then. thank you you guys....

6. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

i love the all hack one the best ..for 25 bucks mate you can use all the hacks ,,it is the best thing Koz has put out there for us

Moses8980 and loops like this.
  7. NightHawK

NightHawK NOOB

i think to act like a PRO all you need is the ESP only Hack i have bought it 2012 and it was great fun my KDR is over 3 thx to the ESP haha
    i will renew soon

8. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

1 question I just purchased this hack now what? where can i download the loader ?

9. Enkil

Enkil NOOB

You can download it directly from the forum's banner. There is a small tab on the bottom left of the banner that says "Download VIP Loader Here".