1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 ESP ONLY

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Critorious, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

WHEN IS THE LAST DETECTION RATE?

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. I'LL FIX IT NOW WHILE I WAIT FOR AN ANSWER. THANK YOU!!!!!

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The BF3 ESP Only has never been detected.

Since it hasnt been detected, I coded the BF3 Full hack based off of it, so since the re-release of the BF3 Full - it hasnt been detected either.

Jaidee likes this.
  3. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

Hey Koz. As you can see. I've already bought the hacks. IT'S AMAZING. BEEN IN THIS FORUM SINCE 2010 AND YOU SIR IS AMAZING!!! GOODJOB

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome Back Bro!

Critorious likes this.