1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 ESP vs Full Hack - Security-wise

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by r1ppx, Nov 18, 2012.

1. r1ppx

r1ppx NOOBLET

So, as it's stated in the description, the esp leaves a smaller signature, however, does this directly imply that it's much harder to detect the esp vs the full blown hack? If one gets detected, will the other get detected?

(And, also, if you guys were to get a natural selection 2 hack, you would be the only site with it, AND there is a huge demand for it!)

Thanks

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The ESP Only uses game engine functions for drawing on the screen. The BF3 Full uses my own library, making the hack bigger - adding in menu, aimbot, and lots of other features it has a bigger signature.
    I highly doubt if the BF3 Full is detected the BF3 ESP would be too.

Koz

3. r1ppx

r1ppx NOOBLET

thanks... I will sign up today!

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome to RAC!