1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Full and BF3 ESP Questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MrSmithHacks, Feb 4, 2013.

1. MrSmithHacks

MrSmithHacks NOOBLET

Ok, I am interested in both of these products. If I buy the BF3 full do I get access to the BF3 ESP Only hack as well. The reason I ask is since the ESP Only hack has not been detected I would like to use that on an account that I would prefer to keep for a long time. I also keep an account specifically for hacking and if they get banned for aimbotting I don't really care.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

You only get the 1 hack. You do not get both

3. MrSmithHacks

MrSmithHacks NOOBLET

Thanks for the quick reply KozmoK, if I purchase the unlimited game hack pack will I get both?

4. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Yes. Unlimited pack comes with everything that Koz has to offer.

5. MrSmithHacks

MrSmithHacks NOOBLET

Awesome, then that may be the pack for me. I do play some of the other games so it would be worth it. One last question, if I buy the ESP only hack, is it pretty easy to upgrade to the unlimited hack later? Hopefully its just a matter of paying the additional $25 and then the system upgrades it automatically.

Btw, i've heard very good things about this site, so I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

6. TheRevolution

The hacks are on a month to month basis. So if you buy the ESP only hack once it expires you just come back and buy the unlimited hack. You don't really have to upgrade.

7. Enkil

Enkil NOOB

I actually had the same questions than MrSmithHacks...

Based on the answers here, my understanding is you basically cannot upgrade -- meaning money spent on BF3 ESP wouldnot be transferable towards purchasing BF3 Full. Rather, you would find yourself with a brand new BF3 Full subscription, and whatever was left on the BF3 ESP subs.
    Would that be correct?

8. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

I believe that is how it is.

9. TheRevolution

That would be correct. But when you think about it, your not really losing much. The ESP Only is $5.50. Say you play for 2 weeks. The most you credit you could ever expect would be half, so $2.75. I imagine that is why Koz doesn't go thru the hassle of setting up his subscription service to allow upgrades when the amount of money is so little. Just use the ESP only hack for 30 days and then buy full. That way you lose nothing.