1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Full & ESP only

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by GeneralButthurt, Dec 11, 2012.

1. GeneralButthurt

GeneralButthurt NOOBLET

Bf3 Full : 3 - 10
    Aimbot is bad, I know a better one. Too many options that nobody needs. I mean change colors?...

Bf3 ESP only: 10 - 10
    Great work, i like it. Small, thin and easy to use. Nospread-function is ok but not essentially.

VIP Loader: 8 - 10
    Implemented chat in the loader? No thx.

regards ;)

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Chat in the loader is excellent for people needing tech support. You are welcome to ignore it if everything is working fine for you.

3. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

GeneralButthurt nobody knows your settings from the bf3 Full Hack ! I dont know what make you wrong! Aimbot works fine when you have the right settings. I`m getting scorses between 90-120/16 or so in every game i like!

And change color is perfekt to see your friends,enemies and the people from the shit list^^

Greets

Arnold and Jaidee2 like this.
  4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

"My little Pony becomes Gay" 1 - 10
    Hairdo is really bad, I know many better ones. Too much pink that no guy needs, definitely should change color!
    Surprising work, not sure if could like it however the Nospread function is without a doubt in this case essential :p

lambert69 and Arnold like this.
  5. mvdak

mvdak NOOBLET

just bought bf3 esp only hack, it does the job when you don't want to become suspicious and get your account banned. I cant afford to keep buying new keys ,so esp is essential for my needs :).
    works well, I am pleased.. the only thing I can think of to make it better, would be a setting for esp distance ,instead of full on or fade..but thanks for offering esp only...:):):)

Jaidee likes this.