1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 - Full Hack Update 8/27/2012

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 27, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BF3 Full Hack Status
    I have completed the majority of the BF3 re-write based off the BF3 ESP Only hack. I currently have the hack in Alpha Status and its being tested by VIP's now. I expect to have it in full working order in a few days. If your in Dire need of a Undetected BF3 Hack now, please purchase the BF3 ESP Only hack - as it is only $5.50 - cheapest on the net!​
    Alpha = Initial Alpha Testing, Missing options​
    Beta = All features Enabled​
    Release = Available for VIP Purchase​

2. 1234w00t

1234w00t RAC MARAUDAR

Koz, Will we be able to upgrade from esp only to the full once its released? My sub expired and I don't want to pay for both the ESP and Full once its loosed upon the masses.

3. KozmoK

No, there is no way to upgrade from one sub to another :( I know its a pain in the ass... I might open it up for subs starting tomorrow morning.

4. 1234w00t

1234w00t RAC MARAUDAR

Thx for the info!

5. da1bomb15

da1bomb15 NOOBLET

Currently I have artificial aiming and aim junkies hack for bf3. I'm not finding these hacks to be very useful while in air vehicles, besides esp/wallhack/cham. I'm hoping your hack is more air vehicle friendly (jet/heli). I'm especially interested in your jet auto speed hack and missile warning system. From what i'm reading your hack looks really unique.

I am really looking forward to joining this community. Does the esp ver have the jet speed hack?

Thanks

6. KozmoK

I recoded the BF3 Full Hack from our ESP Only hack - which has never been detected. I am slowly adding options back in.
    It does not a Jet aimbot. I need to put jet speed in it, perhaps this weekend.

7. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

aimbot in heli or in jet that would be awesome :)

8. da1bomb15

da1bomb15 NOOBLET

KozmoK,

The speed hack isn't very important, so no worry. If you ever have some free time, two mapable keys that suspend the speed hack(Afterburn/Brake) and optimal airspeed set at 314 would be a dream, but I'm sure your very busy with everything.

Have you ever thought of a vehicle edition hack for bf3? There's no competition at the moment and I have alot of potential ideas for it.

9. KozmoK

Im putting the Jet speed hack in tonight/tomorrow.

10. da1bomb15

da1bomb15 NOOBLET

Thanks KozmoK. Will it be under the esp or a new subscription?

11. FooxLert

FooxLert NOOBLET

In my opinion you are mistaken. I can defend the position.

12. Testaddy

Testaddy RAC MASTER

Havent been around for a few months.
    Whats the word on detections?

13. KozmoK

No detections in a while!!!!!!!