1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Hack Coming 10/25/2011

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Oct 25, 2011.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We will have a BF3 Hack available hopefully this evening (after I get home from work)
    around 10pm MST.

There are lots of changes in the BF3 beta and the BF3 Release - Thats why I was not able to get it
    before then.

Koz

2. Wasaaye

Wasaaye RAC MASTER

Take your time bro...you know you good at what you do :)

//wasaaye

3. Capnplanet

Capnplanet Guest

Do i have to buy it? Or will it be like beta?

4. LexLuthier

LexLuthier NOOBLET

I'm curi
    I'm curious on that too.. I bought a BFBC2 pass but don't plan on using it. Just wanted access to the BF3 one. So if it is separate I would want access to the BFBC2 hack gone (which is a great hack) and the BF3 one added. I won't, and haven't, used the BFBC2 hack since I re-subbed.

5. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Not to be a dick but why did you buy a BFBC2 sub if you didn't want it?? You knew BF3 was coming. Doesn't really make financial sense to just give you the BF3 hack because you don't want BFBC2 anymore. ;-)

6. LexLuthier

LexLuthier NOOBLET

Because I wanted access to the BF3 early stages hack...... you can only get that if you are a VIP. I figured I'd get the largest subscription to Koz for his good work.

I love when people say.. "not to be a dick" which is normally followed up by a dick comment.

So.... Not to be a dick, but why do you care? I wasn't asking you.

KozmoK likes this.
  7. Voodoo

Voodoo NOOBLET

Wow, I didn't expect something so soon, but I am hyped!

8. KozmoK

BF3 Hack is temporarily down

9. quarz

quarz NOOB

Hi ..
    when the hack is going on with the BF3?

10. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I noticed that the hack is back up.

How can I purchase it? Its not listed in the payment section

11. KozmoK

Yes the hack passed all screenshot tests for 1.5 days now. The hack will only be available for current VIP's because I wont sell just a ESP only hack. I will be working on the hack all weekend to get the Aimbot going :)

12. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

haha, ESP will be fine with me :)

edit: in other words, im fine with buying the full vip access, even though the hack isn't completed yet.

13. Nikopol

Nikopol Guest

Why not? Don't get me wrong, I admire the principle and the way you handle these things and how you treat your customers is one of the main reasons I became a customer in the past (with a different, now purged account). But where's the harm in releasing an ESP only hack and making it very clear that the aimbot is being worked on and will be ready soon?

Then again, I may be a bit biased. I don't like using aimbots, so ESP is everything I want. With that said, I understand people paying for the hack and then asking where the aimbot is, when it will be ready, and so on could get a bit annoying. I for one would immediately jump on the prospect of paying for a different hack to gain access to the BF3 one, but given how I don't play any of the games you offer hacks for (anymore), I think it would be a waste - I'd like to believe I'm more patient than that.

Regardless, I'm eagerly waiting and I thank you for your time.

P.S.: One of your 'competitors' talked shit about you for being banned by PBBans while testing the hack. Shortly afterwards, several of their own customers (about 8 I think) showed up on PBBans, and only then did they realize their PBSS bypass wasn't working anymore. Thought that was funny.

14. KozmoK

Niko: I will open up a $6.00 ESP only BF3 Sub in a hour.

Yeah I purposly was testing the screenshot blocker - as its all new with bf3. It took me a while to find
    a server that had it actually turned on.

None of my VIP's were hit :) I see AA has about 4-5 of them now on there...

15. wtfdood

wtfdood Guest

Thats all I want is ESP thanks very much koz. I also enjoyed playing with you while testing for screen shots. :)

16. quarz

quarz NOOB

because we can now safely use the hack playing ??
    is the hack for now safely on all servers, or there are problems with PunkBuster ?

If I pay now 6 USD and the hack is on the 12 USD if it is finished I have to pay again for 12 USD ?

17. Nikopol

Nikopol Guest

This is exactly what I mean. Thank you very much, Koz!

e: And yeah, I was referring to AA.

18. Nikopol

Nikopol Guest

Check the thread in VIP general. Might help.

19. KozmoK

AA is still getting a lot of PB Screenshot bans!!! At least I tested mine MYSELF to keep
    you safe.

gunblaze and Khariz like this.
  20. gunblaze

gunblaze NOOBLET

Thats very cool you did that Koz +1