1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Hack Update on 8/7/2012

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 7, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Updates I released today:

1) Auto Speed Pilot for Jets - its set to 333mph until someone tells me to make it faster/slower. Hit F8 to activate while in a jet.
    2) Grenades now show green if they are your teams grenades/Red if enemy
    3) Auto Blind - Blinds people with flashlight when using aimbot (just aiming at them blinds them)
    4) Remove Flash - turns off enemies flashlights.

Please read this for Hack Instruction Post I am working on: http://www.rentacheat.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-use-the-bf3-hack.4750/

More to come this weekend.

2. subzero

subzero RAC MASTER

impressed, still adding extras to feature packed hack.
    interested to see if enemy sees there flash light go out or just on users display?
    looking to get back into bf3 and your coding so look forward to the new features too. just a couple of quick Q's
    Is it still too unstable for vehicle aimbotting to get working welll, and is there a pbbans or admin detection system that when you kill shit list players on screen without even shooting them that you would be flagged?

once again thanks for the constant updates.

3. smibsaizike

smibsaizike NOOBLET

Its a picture hack where users can upload a picture of them selves, its something like the advatar, a user can upload there picture or use a website, and it gets saved to the mysql database, and the picture will show up in there profile and where ever you want, you can go to the admin options and set it to how you want it like, the screen shot is below.
    Goodbye.

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Huh?

5. AKKAS

AKKAS NOOBLET

now please find a way to lower the power of lighting in this game
    by that i mean the glare on your eyes.

6. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Wearing sunglasses will help with that. ;)

7. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I will explain below :D

its not hack, people can upload any photo they want, its called "Gravatar" go here http://en.gravatar.com/ and when you sign in using same email what in battlelog you can upload any photo you want and it will appear in battlelog as small avatar :)