1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Hack

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by tomhangler, Dec 29, 2011.

1. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

I cant find a better hack site out there can you? This site treats you with respect as online customers should be. I've been on many sites where the coder never ever answers your questions! The hack itself is ragetastic.

TheRevolution and clarrie like this.
  2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

yep thats the 1st thing i found out here ..TOP BLOKES

mazak likes this.
  3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I used to be a member at 187ci and I thought the place was great, a lot of great people over there still. That is until I found out the coder supposedly didn't even write his own hacks. Then he kept asking for donations saying he needed them for a new computer so he could continue coding, which he got. But then never gave us a BC2 hack. It was excuse after excuse. A couple guys over there referred me to here and I'm so glad they did!! :D Everyone on here is great!!! Koz does an outstanding job with the hacks and as far as I can tell actually writes them himself. Support is also top notch!! Couldn't ask for a better site with a lower detection rate!!

mazak, Force580X and KozmoK like this.
  4. Bytewar

Bytewar Guest

This is the only One!
    There is no other!