1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Hacks Pre-Purchase Questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BusyGamer, Jan 17, 2013.

1. BusyGamer

BusyGamer RAC MASTER

This was a direct quote from my previous hack provider. I was banned using their product which said undetectable right to the point when myself and several others got permanently banned.

PB HACK Ban # 130813

So my first question: Is your hack, although undetectable at the moment, will some day give us bans? Is it only matter of time? Or do you have something that is more superior to the other guys?

2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

mate these guys here no there shit mate ..as with any hacks there are all way a chance of it but this place is the safest place on the net..over 12 mths here and only ever got 1 ban that was 5 moths ago or so ,,very safe place to be

Moses8980 likes this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We haven't had a detection in BF3 in over 5 months. Hack was recoded from scratch after that, and we are going strong!

I am going to edit your original post to exclude the site name, I don't want any site wars going on :)

My other VIP's can confirm.

4. morgan

morgan NOOBLET

CIAO KOZMOK IO DEVO RINNOVARE SOLO BF3 E SOLO ESP NON MI SERVONO ALTRI COME FACCIO? :)

5. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

this site is free from any detection like 5 months + you can buy something simple like ESP only or go full and try BF3 full where you can adjust all settings, both of them were build from scratch, when KozmoK fix things he aim for users happiness :D so that's why we have best undetected scores ever :)

Moses8980 likes this.