1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help BF3 Hacks

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Sep 15, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Greetings Hackers!

If you have purchased the BF3 And the BF3 SimpleAim please go to the Hack Store Link and rate/review the product - only one person has done it LOL!

You can give your honest answer, I can't remove or delete it with this system and I wont hold a grudge.

Also, please remember, I know implementing Vehicle Bot was a pain and took a few days to iron out its problems - Keep in mind that you purchased "SimpleAim" and the Vehicle Stuff was a added Bonus.

Once SimpleAim is fine Tuned over the next few days, and all Vehicle Aiming is Rock Solid, I will be increasing the Hack Price to $15.00 Which is a bargain for a good Vehicle Aimbots and with as many options we have now.

The most important piece of a hack is of course its Undetected, All of you who purchased in last 2 months have had no Detections with this new hack (No Site Ban Waves)

2. NSAOperative666

NSAOperative666 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Writing a review now boss :)

I was thinking too, the name simple aim doesn't do it justice, It's got so many features I feel bad calling it "simple" ;)

Retaiation, KozmoK and Jaidee like this.
  3. Blest

Blest NOOBLET

Considering purchasing, but I was wondering if No spread/ No recoil only with WITH aimbot or does it work without it too?

Also, is there a panic key?

4. corvey

corvey NOOBLET

I am interested in this new hack with the new vehicle aimbot. When I get some time to play (which could be a while) and purchase a new BF3 premium key from the last PB ban that happened with your product in May I will try it out.

I have a question though, I have always, and I mean always, hated Java because it is a resource utilization hog and buggy. Why did you use Java to code the new hack? I liked the old interface and prefer it.

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Hack is currently down for a week.