1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

bf3-ini file fixed?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by raxer10, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Hi must renew my vip Status! But bevor i do this i wanna know if the error fixed with the ini-file? Thanks for answers

Greets

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

wow...don't tell me you want a credit for a hack that does actually work :( i wouldnt think from you....oh well
    obviously the saving function will be fixed when kozmok gets back
    be patient and wait :(

3. loops

loops RAC MARAUDAR

2 days omg when u cry i buy u 2days :p
    idk what u have 4 me work the ini setting :rolleyes:

4. raxer10

where i have i asked for a refund loops+jaidee????? i only asked if the loader is fixed with the ini file not more?? And the thing is i make no settings in the loader on a pb server^^ sorry for my person i gonna to make it save for me not more or less! And when i will ask somebody for a refund i would write a pm to the only person who can make this ;)

Ooo i dont take your part in this forum Loops :p Better look at your fonts

5. Jaidee

the part where you said you lost two days already sort of says (in english) that you would like it back...and before you buy another subscription you want to know if it is fixed yet....so yeah....that is how it reads :rolleyes: so now you are saying that is not what you were meaning....ok....but anyone reading that...how would they know you didn't mean that :confused: unless we can read your mind (which we can't).....anyways.....enough said....all is good....you are buying another subscription and you are happy with everything and thats what you actually were wanting to say :) no probs :D

6. raxer10

All i whant is to know is it fixed or Not! And when i whant a refund i would IT write IT! So i only whant to know the time witch i make the New suscription! With the matter that i dont make any settings in the loader during a Game:) but when you dont realy know what a Person whant then ask bevor you attack with words!

7. Jaidee

i understand.....i am sure file will be fixed when kozmok returns from wherever he has gone :)
    sorry to hear you lost 2x days from your subscription :)

8. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

It was koz's birthday recently.... he might be strapped to a sex swing and cant do anything :(

Arnold and Jaidee like this.
  9. Jaidee

today i need you to cheer me up :) anyways...i hope Koz is ok...seems not like him not to pop in for at least a look....i am sure if there was anything more you would let us know.......wouldn't you? :)
    why don't people read the forums? and why they keep repeating themselves? and why don't i shut the fuck up :p
    crazy weird day today Smockled.....hope yours is better :)

10. raxer10

Hope He is Not in jail or something :)

11. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

How did you lose 2 days?!? Other than having to fix my settings every time the hack itself worked just fine for me.

Jaidee likes this.
  12. Jaidee

somehow he didnt mean that...i got it all wrong and i must appologise to you because i seem to have past on my thoughts to you as well :p

13. raxer10

So now editet the text for persons who cant read !:p I only whant to know when the error with the ini.file is fixed that i can renew my sub.

14. Jaidee

you can renew your sub anytime after it expires...no need to wait for ini. file to be repaired :p i thought you would know that...but just in case you didn't....now you do :p

15. raxer10

omg:confused: realy i have written it several times i wait untill is fixed! i know i can renew my sub everytime but i dont make the settings in the loader in game! is this to hard to understand??It`s not realy helpfull your post when i only whant to know if is fixed or not! Realy when this stupid is going on i realy change my answers in your style when somebody is asking something:p

16. Jaidee

OMG! hahahaha......its not fix yet and won't be fixed until kozmok gets back from his medical emergency....so there...answered :D hahahahaha :D

17. raxer10

jaidee it`s fine to know but you know when the sup is exired you cant read the sb and the forums where i can get the information about this! And i dont know what is so funny about this question???? Realy helpfull! Omg

Realy this answers not my niveau! But when its yours........lol i calculade with those answers on other forums where teen hanging around in the age of 14 but here???........Realy about some hours i never expected with this answers on a realy easy question :(

And i realy ask me how old are you?:p

18. Jaidee

i will forgive your ignorance raxer10 and put it down to a simple mind :) the question was asked and answered many times already and you still did not read it and understand (hence the laughter).....you cannot renew your subscription before it expires however you CAN pay for new subscription as soon as it does and then you CAN still read the "blogs".
    the problem here is not me as i can understand english perfectly...and even a 10 year old could understand the answers given to your questions...the problem here is those that don't understand english and then pretend that they can :) (hence the laughter again).
    i am sure you will be happy to hear this is the last time i will try to answer your questions and will from this reply block your blogs so i dont waste my time with your trivial irritating repeated requests.
    "Greets" whatever the hell that means (lol) :p

19. raxer10

Lol i beliebe you dont understand what i mean! i only whant to know the Day when the ini is fixed Not more Not less! Like i habe written IT i can Not read the treads with the Information of this and the Information what happend with koz! And believe me when there are a othee Way i would so this bevor i read these answers of a simple question!
    and realy i dont make only a sub to read if is fixed or Not!

20. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Are you guys sure this isn't fixed?? I played several different servers in a row over the weekend, meaning I had to restart the hack each time and my settings were the same each time. I didn't have to change anything. Just to be sure I just launched the game and hack right now and all my settings where the same as what I used over the weekend. So if you guys are still having a problem it must be something other than the hack causing it.

Jaidee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.