1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 Jet Pilots

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 7, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I have created a Auto Speed Pilot - It will maintain a constant speed. What speed should I set it to?

2. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

300-350 i think was the best speed nut i don't remember

3. KozmoK

Yeah I currently have it set to 330 and its working

4. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

350 is the top speed without afterburners, that might be off, getting mixed comments, but I do see people using after burner and hitting 400

"In BF3 jets "cruise" at 340-370 nots, with afterburner at 420-430" I say 330 is too low, might want to crank it up a little

5. KozmoK

Please test it in the new hack release. Hit F8 to activate while in Jet

6. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

I just tested it. I turned it on at about 250, brought me up to 330. Also doesn't go under 330 once you have it on. 330 is kind of slow though. Bring it up! lol, I gotta be moving around the map. Anyway, works good Koz

7. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

330-350 is the sweet spot though, so you can make tighter turns, etc....

atleast thats what i thought, and used to try to get my speed around

8. KozmoK

Cool, I will increase it

9. dokili

dokili NOOBLET

wrong best speed is 315-320

10. doogle337

doogle337 NOOBLET

I don't mean to necropost, but none of this is correct. Take this from someone who has over 300 hours in the jet -- the tightest turning speed is between 310-315. I can prove this. When you are in the jet, there is a counter in the bottom left hand corner that tells you the "force" the jet is experience. In the english version of the game this is represented by a counter next to a "G". The higher that number is, the higher the force, and usually the tighter the turning. You will notice that with the speed set at 313, your force will consistently be the highest.

And a suggestion, Koz - if many players wish to use different speeds, how difficult would it be to make the speed controller adjustable?

EDIT: If people want to go faster to get around the map can't they just turn the cheat off by pressing F8 again?