• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

bf3 questions

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
there is nothing wrong with BF3 it is working correctly
if you have followed ALL the pre-requisites
http://www.hackersadvantage.com/forums/threads/latest-updated-bf3-hack-setup-guide.7631/
please make sure to check No:14 as this will more than likely be your problem.

also...there are so many threads being opened for the exact same problem
cannot be expected to see all of them!

please check what is already there (as above) and you will then have no problems at all :)

there is nothing wrong with BF3 it is working correctly
if you have followed ALL the pre-requisites
http://www.hackersadvantage.com/forums/threads/latest-updated-bf3-hack-setup-guide.7631/
please make sure to check No:14 as this will more than likely be your problem.

also...there are so many threads being opened for the exact same problem
cannot be expected to see all of them!

please check what is already there (as above) and you will then have no problems at all :)
Already tried all those , No luck !

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
I am using the hack now! it is working...must admit because it is an old game there are many steps
must follow to get it working...however once you do this it Works Fine !

the problem is your end...you are NOT following all the steps and installing/setting up all the pre-requisites!

I am using the hack now! it is working...must admit because it is an old game there are many steps
must follow to get it working...however once you do this it Works Fine !

the problem is your end...you are NOT following all the steps and installing/setting up all the pre-requisites!
well i would like to exchange for bf4 please ..

Top Bottom