1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 RAC questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Phayzon, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Phayzon

Phayzon NOOBLET

Before I buy RAC for BF3, I have a few questions:

If this is PB undetected, will I get banned from BF3 if people notice I'm hacking?

Is it better to play on Non-PB servers? Or is normal PB servers safe?

What's the best layout for hacks that make it a less chance to get banned?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Phayzon,

All Excellent Questions. The BF3 Hack has never been detected by PunkBuster or PB Bans. However if you go ape shit and start raging
    you can get DICE/EA Banned (Wont be able to launch the game). They usually do that based on Reports from other players, video, or by stats.

You are safe to play on PB Servers. If you play on non-pb servers, you for sure will be going against other hackers who have been banned.

Just because I give you 30 options to be a killing machine, doesnt mean to use them all. Be Selective, and try to look legit. Of course when
    someone pisses you off on the other team, get NASTY on them!

3. Phayzon

Phayzon NOOBLET

Thanks for the answers! I only have $10 atm, just need to make $2 more to get this awesome hack! =P

4. kjuni

kjuni Guest

Looks like u got it! Nice!

You might only get banned from servers by admins themselves, but that also happens to people who are NOT EVEN HACKING AT ALL!! {Alot of Noob admins tend to ban every1 who is better than they are). Sometimes these bans will show up in battlelog updates as "Banned by PB" when its actually done by admin manually. PB is shit, and has never detected this hack... And propopbly never will!

However, if you'll use options like Knifekill and 1HITKO, you really need to watch out, becouse if a player is on to you and is recording your ass on video, you can get punished by DICE for real. {I think they only reset your stats and shit, but not sure though}

Goodluck, and remember not to "overhack" urself!

5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Yeah, if you are on a PB server, do not rage/overkill with the hack. If enough people report you for raging, especially if you have an insanely high K/D raton, like 40-2, you will most likely be reported by a lot of people.