1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF4 beta and final version its Close'

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Predador_br, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Predador_br

Predador_br NOOBLET

Heloo guys!

My friend played the alpha bf4, and we are waitng the beta version (9 octuber) , and final version (30 octuber)

Any news about the bf4 hack ?!

Cyaa

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

its 1 and 1/2 month till then :D
    chill m8 everything will be fine :)

Predador_br and Jaidee like this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am preparing for it! Hope to have a x64 Bit VIP Loader (32 bit injectors don't work with 64bit code/games) so ...

I hope to have ESP working in the Beta.

Koz

Predador_br and G1ZM0 like this.
  4. Predador_br

Predador_br NOOBLET

Nice nice nice.... Work hard on it....
    But, the way u spoke, its hard to make a VIP loader for x64 !? I mean... We gonna have the Haxx ?! ;D

5. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Come on man....you don't even need to ask that. Of course we will have a hack for BF4

Predador_br and G1ZM0 like this.
  6. Predador_br

Predador_br NOOBLET

Nice nice! Cant wait for.
    Btw, i was watching online the developers, i guess, Playing in a HUGE map! Daaamn aweeesome