1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info BF4 Black Friday sighting!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Arnold, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

To all our USA friends and those in areas where Black Friday is being 'celebrated'...

I have been given a sneak peek at this year's Black Friday ad for GAMESTOP. In the ad, BF4 is selling for $29.99 for PC, PS3 and XBOX.

Yes, you read right. Battlefield 4 is selling for $29.99 THIS FRIDAY, November 29, at all US Gamestop stores. If you've been searching high and low for a good deal on BF4, or want to play BF4 on your console, or want to buy BF4 for your friends so you can persuade them to leave their significant others to come join your escapades, or want to be an awesome Santa Claus and give good times and cheer (and a damn good game) to your friends and family, or if you want to buy a few copies for your friends who aren't living in the states and will buy it for them and they can pay you back via Paypal, well here's your chance to pick up the game and rake in the savings. It's literally 2-for-the-price-of-1, and maybe a bit more than 2 (like 2.015) for one, but it's a great deal nonetheless.

Thought I'd give this little 'gift' to my RAC brethren and family and wish you the best during the holiday season.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    Jaidee, Smockled, KozmoK and 2 others like this.
  2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

3. Arnold

If only Christmas shopping were this easy...

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I wonder if you can buy it online.

Does it give you a origin key? I haven't bought a store bought game in a while :)

5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

hey now, the last 3 games i bough were from a store, well they were boxed games :p

all 3 Mass Effect games, with the last 2 being pre-order collectors edition

6. Arnold

I'm guessing you enter in the key through the Origin client to activate it. If I recall, my first BF3 account was made with a boxed version. I have a Premium boxed of BF4 I haven't opened yet, so I'm thinking the same Origin client is used to redeem / activate the game.

Looks like you'll have to go into the physical world and actually interact with rabid Black Friday humanoids. Make sure to have your A-game cause these grannies ain't taking no for an answer and are willing to duke it out for their whiney 12-year old grandkids. :D

Jaidee likes this.
  7. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

Damn mighty nice of you Arnold :)
    Helps me a lot!
    3x cheers! :D

8. 1234w00t

1234w00t RAC MARAUDAR

You can get it from Amazon for the same price on 11/29 including PC download according to this thread at slickdeals link

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013