1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Bf4 - Comming Soon - Gadget Esp

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jul 29, 2014.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I will be adding Gadget ESP very soon :)

Here is a example of it working on my beta copy:

upload_2014-7-29_16-30-42.png

Smockled and RACtivision like this.
  2. acadiandiver

acadiandiver NOOB

That will be nice, would you do the UCAV & SUAV to

3. KozmoK

Yep, all of them

RACtivision likes this.
  4. KozmoK

Explosive ESP and Supply Boxes, Med Bags.

Spawn Beacons and Remote controlled Gadges will draw a line to their Original Player controlling them too :)

Screenshots to come.

5. aew6317

aew6317 RAC MASTER

This will be a very good addition. i use the ebot a lot so will make this a lot more interesting.

6. KozmoK

I haven't enabled the Camera on the Remote Controlled Gadgets to work yet, I will hit that up next week.

Alls I do is draw the Enemies Gadgets, and draw a line to their Owners for easy tracking :)

RACtivision likes this.
  7. Gurpeer

Gurpeer NOOBLET

Seems nice, and just looked at the chat that its now available. As my concern... Non-Subscription can't chat? nor either PM anyone?

8. KozmoK

Non Subscription people can chat, but they need at least 5 posts before doing so, and those are processed one time a day - so if someone has the bright idea to post 5 spam emails to chat, it will take a while for the processor to process the upgrade.

No one can PM me. You would be surprised on how many PM's I would get per day.

You can PM my staff, and you can also make a post.

9. Gurpeer

Gurpeer NOOBLET

Haha, i understand the concern of having 5 posts or what so ever. Was just confused because of it, as in.. I didn't verify my account or something wasn't letting me chat. But thanks for the answer. Clicking a staff's profile... I don't really see any "PM" box listed anywhere. Or it will appear after 5 posts?

10. KozmoK

What is it you need?

11. KozmoK

I updated the Beta BF4 Hack to include - TV Remote ESP!

upload_2014-7-30_22-6-49.png

RACtivision and Gurpeer like this.
  12. Gurpeer

Gurpeer NOOBLET

Honestly, don't really need anything. Was just roaming around to see what have what.(and most don't really have Planet side 2 since the anti-cheat gotten a bit stronger. .or discontinued). Anyways, nice features there =D. Might buy a subscription for BF4.

13. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

AWESOME!