1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bf4 Esp Only

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by //septic, Apr 14, 2015.

1. //septic

//septic NOOBLET

Hi all, just though I'd share my experience so far with you guys!

VIP was unlocked as soon as my payment was made, no waiting time at all :)

The instructions on the VIP forum were easy to follow and I got the hack working almost instantly (didn't run the injector as admin at first...DOH!)

I have only been using the hack for a day but loving it this far, no ban yet. I have been spectated a couple of times due to my own stupidity however the warning came up, I turned off the hack and happy days!

I shall be trying the 'visible only' settings tomorrow as I only just found out about the trick.

Cheers Koz, keep doing what your doing and you'll have a customer for life! :)

2. kuaiddai

kuaiddai NOOBLET

怎么最好的设置,我在飞机上用机枪瞄准不了目标