1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss BF4 Hack Update 12/11/2013

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Dec 11, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Today I added:

No Spread - No Bullet Spread
    No Sniper Sway - When Scoped In (Zoom) There is no breathing Sway
    Weapon ESP - Shows Enemy Players Primary Weapon

I also added on the Weapon/Ammo ESP line What weapon your holding and the max distance - so you don't try to shoot someone that is further then your bullets will go.

I have a working aimbot, I disabled it in this release. I am still unsure which direction to go yet - because I know if you use the aimbot, you WILL eventually get FF banned (FairFight) - It might take a week, month but eventually they will win.

reddd1, Retaiation, Moses8980 and 2 others like this.
  2. SatanZer0

SatanZer0 NOOB

Hey Koz, F10 isn't working for the recoil/spread, Was working until update

3. n0games

n0games NOOB

What is the difference in no recoil, no spread, compared to an aimbot which makes it catchable? Because the gun snaps to enemy? I always worry about using things like no spread no recoil. Don't want to chance getting caught.

One question. Does no recoil and no spread really work? Or do the bullets still fly everywhere and is just a visual aid?

4. SatanZer0

SatanZer0 NOOB

Yes it really works, Koz is a beast.

Retaiation likes this.
  5. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

So...

No recoil = gun stays down and no muzzle climb
    No spread = all bullets hit the same spot

In this hack, No Recoil is an option, so while your gun will stop climbing after each successive shot, the bullets will hit various spots, but in the same general area, but spread a little (like a tiny bit) but your accuracy isn't 100%. With No Spread option now available too, then not only would your weapon not climb, but all your shots would be in the same place, and your accuracy would be pretty good and/or almost unbelievable. Plus, with No Spread AND No Recoil both enabled, it looks less believable than just having No Recoil turned on, where there's a little muzzle drift but it looks 'natural'. Imagine an M240B just laying down fire, no muzzle climb and the weapon is just a lead laser. Pew pew pew, but on constant automatic fire, and all 100 bullets pretty much hit the same area. Not sure how No Spread without No Recoil would act, but my guess is that the climb is there, but the climb is in a straight line upwards? I dunno, but I'm happy with No Spread + No Recoil + No Sway. It makes for a devastating Light Machine Gunner who can hold down an entire side of the map by himself. Snipers and other LMGs are no match anymore. Muahahahahaha!!!

With aimbot, usually the snap-to-target visual animation is evident something is going on with the player. And unless the aim target cone is really narrow, like less than 3 degrees, the snap is too easy to pick up. It'd be better to just snap to whatever is within your crosshair, not your visual cone.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  6. KozmoK

Please see the VIP Thread explaining what "No Recoil" and "No Spread" Means. I don't want to get into a tutorial here, when its already done.

But yes, it is not just visual - you will see your accuracy increase greatly using these.

7. koloboh

koloboh RAC MASTER

I'm agree that using an aimbot is very dangeros. It is why we got detected earlier!

I've used current hack a couple of days and can say it is nice (now it really needs just one thing - displaying explosives).

Instead of aimbot it is good to make "Tagged Aim Helper" - you tag target under crosshair with aim key and hack draws point of aiming for that target, connected by line with it. Wherein POA considers not only distance but also direction and speed of target's movement. And besides hack knows your current weapon/ammo it draws POA like an "O" if you can hit/damage that target or "X" if you can't.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  8. alfiya

alfiya NOOBLET

Is PBSS still catches screens with this hack if SLI is enabled, like it be in BF3, or it's safe to use SLI full future???

9. KozmoK

its safe full SLI

Retaiation likes this.
  10. n0games

n0games NOOB

If your gun doesn't recoil then it would be bad to stream with it on? I guess I would have to test that.

11. n0games

n0games NOOB

I cant seem to find that thread, its not in a sticky? I checked all the VIP sections.

12. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Here: http://www.hackersadvantage.com/forums/threads/bf4-hack-update.8351/page-5

Plus what I posted in this thread earlier:

No recoil = gun stays down and no muzzle climb
    No spread = all bullets hit the same spot

This latest hack edition is a thing of beauty. I can go toe-to-toe with snipers and DMR's vs my M240B on long distance shooting in TDM games. They get one shot, and I get at least 20. Plus, with Koz providing No Spread, I can 'walk' my stream of bullets to their heads when they pop out. Of course, this is raising my headshot kill % to @ 30% with this particular weapon, but at least my overall accuracy is going down because I'm actually shooting more and pinning the enemy down so my teammates can close in for the kill.

13. n0games

n0games NOOB

Thanks for the link, I thought it was a sticky or something.

Arnold likes this.
  14. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Kozmok I found 1 bug in the program, the SU-50 don't draw lines to air vehicle anymore, now it only draw lines to land troops, please check and see.

15. KozmoK

ok, give me 15 minutes and I will upload a fix

16. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Fix still not working for SU-50, but it's ok plane is too easy even without ESP, is there hotkey to turn on and off ESP when in game? When I play on the ground sometimes I don't need ESP.

17. KozmoK

I need to get in game and dump the vehicle name list - they might call it something different. I will do this today. What map are they in?

18. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

love the no spread & no recoil!

19. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

Yeah now its easy to be always on top of the scoreboard and get the mvp ribbon. :cool:

Arnold likes this.
  20. KozmoK

I tried finding the data for the SU-50

I played Paracel Storm looking for the SU-50 and only found these:
    JET: Gameplay/Vehicles/CH_JET_Qiang-5-fantan/CH_JET_Q5_FANTAN_Physics_Win32
    JET: Gameplay/Vehicles/A-10_THUNDERBOLT/A10_THUNDERBOLT_Physics_Win32
    JET: Gameplay/Vehicles/F35/F35B_Physics_Win32

cnlckht likes this.