1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bf4 Hack

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Drukman, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Drukman

Drukman NOOB

Hi,
    I wonder if your hack is always up to date , I 'm going to buy it and it's the first time I use one,

Thank you in advance Answer :)

2. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes, I usually update the hack within hours (1-6) of the game being updated.

4. Drukman

Drukman NOOB

Okay, Thanks :)

How do I get it ??

5. KozmoK

Click "Buy Hacks" at the top of the screen, Select either BF4 ESP or BF4 SimpleAim

Simple Aim has an aimbot, but you must use it with respect, and knowledge that if you abuse it you can get FairFight Banned.

ESP is just that, it has no weapon mods, or anything. It just shows you where enemy is, and a lot of objects.

Drukman likes this.
  6. Drukman

Drukman NOOB

Ok, Thanks KozmoK :)

7. Drukman

Drukman NOOB

When I have to buy the hack , I would get how? By downloading?

8. KozmoK

When you click buy, and its processed - you will be able to download a VIP Loader application that will let you configure the hack options, and inject the hack into the game.

9. Glite130

Glite130 NOOBLET

Hey, i have two related questions about the bf4 hack:
    - If i buy the aimbot version will i get the ESP aswell?
    - I bought another hack from other site and the vehicle aimbot never works, how well does this vehicle aimbot works? I plan on using on helicopters, tanks and jets, do i have to change the settings everytime i change vehicles or it changes auto?

Thanks!

10. KozmoK

Jaidee likes this.