• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

BF4 Questions

MondoNub

BAD ASS MOFO VIP
Ultimate Hax
I've read a few conflicting reports online as to whether or not the BF4 hack is detected. I know that online sources can be suspect, so I wanted to ask here if you can confirm that it is clean at the moment.

Does the jet aimbot correct the direction of flight to keep the machine gun locked on or only adjust speed?

Thank you very much

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Man, I tell you what...

I can't fly for shit in any BF game. I went from crashing at takeoff, to all unlocks for the jets within weeks of having the hack. Took some tweaking, not gonna sugar coat it. But once dialed in..cha-ching!

I've read a few conflicting reports online as to whether or not the BF4 hack is detected. I know that online sources can be suspect, so I wanted to ask here if you can confirm that it is clean at the moment.

Does the jet aimbot correct the direction of flight to keep the machine gun locked on or only adjust speed?

Thank you very much
兄弟 你战地4会被检测吗? Q514350969