1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF4 sub renewal

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by leeroy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. leeroy

leeroy NOOBLET

I cant seem to find the option to extend or renew my bf4 esp sub?

2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Should be in the hack store!!

3. Boss_A

4. leeroy

leeroy NOOBLET

Thx Boss, i just purchased it again. But the thing is i cant download the loader as i dont have access to vip forums.
    This is why i asked if i could renew before expiry , i now have to wait to get access again do i?.. cheers

5. Boss_A

Yeah it's Probably paypal taking it's time, or you'll have to wait for koz to check his emails! But no worries you'll be hacking again in no time.

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

yup, it should be instant, if its not, then its PayPal being slow to process.

2 weeks ago, during all the Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday sales, PayPal had a really slow transaction time

7. Nikissha

Nikissha NOOBLET

Where do you find the new loader?

8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Nikissha, your not a VIP at the moment.

9. Nikissha

Nikissha NOOBLET

Renewed over an hour ago and invoice shows payment as delivered. Paypal being extra slow again?

10. KozmoK

11. KozmoK

Sorry about that!

Have fun

12. Nikissha

Nikissha NOOBLET

13. haxonthemax

haxonthemax NOOB

Just wondering if I set paypal to auto renew will it work for a bf4 hack subscription? And also is it possible to pay for more then one month at a time? Say if you wanted to give it as a present to someone who doesn't like near you for more then a month but dont want to give them your paypal cc info every month..

14. KozmoK

Sorry my Store software doesnt allow that right now. It is getting re-written and will allow that in a month or two.

For right now its 1 monthly only, and no auto-renew.