1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bfh Esp Only?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Ak5carbine, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ak5carbine

Ak5carbine NOOB

What about esp only option for bfh?
    I have no interest in aimbot.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

This has been asked several times already.

I do not plan on making BFHardline ESP Only hack for a while.

3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

however...you can still purchase the full hack and just turn off the aimbot ;)
    and use as much or as little as you want :)
    hacking doesn't get any better than this...undetected and cheap as chips :D

4. Ak5carbine

Ak5carbine NOOB

Hahaha... thx people. In your country is cheap as chips. In my country, $ 15 is 6 times greater than yours. In my country, for $ 15 you can buy 10 packs of crisps. It is very expensive for my country. But all do not care. In short, I ask only ESP because I can not and will not be able to buy a hack for $ 15. In my country the crisis. My money is not worth nothing more. Dollar exchange rate is incredibly high. $ 15 is more than I get in working week.

5. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I am very sorry for your countries crisis (I don't know which country).
    and I meant you no disrespect with regards to your weekly wage and exchange rate.
    I was simply suggesting that the full hack would only be a few dollars more than
    a ESP version (which we don't have yet) anyway.
    sorry if I offended you...because I do care if you are experiencing any hardship.

6. Ak5carbine

Ak5carbine NOOB

Thx for support Jaidee. You says nothing bad or offended me.
    I like Koz hacks and i use them since early bf3. Best hacks in my opinion. I will come back and buy
    the hack anyway when i have the money.
    You can close the thread.

Jaidee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.