1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BFH question

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by techboi, Dec 30, 2011.

1. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

I feel like hackin in BFH. Is the cheat undetected still? Cause i kno the game is getting old.

Also are the PBSS clean?

Thanks.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes and yes! Im not a fan of the game :(

3. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

to be honest me either i just feel like raging in some games other than the hot ones. and the prices are real easy to work with so i mean for a little fun without breakin the bank.

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

You should check out bf play4free its like bf2 but free..........

5. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

Yea i've checked it out. I feel that if im gonna play that game i might as well just play BF2.