• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Bitcoin payment for BF V hack

Hello brothers ^_^ I wish to purchase the BF V hack when the BF V officially releases... I just want to be ensured that you guys will accept bitcoin as payment right?? please do :( as the only option for me to pay is through bitcoin :) looking forward to be a regular customer if so ^_^

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
I wish I could! The payment processors I subscribe to no longer accept bitcoind (Stripe and paypal)

So, your stuck with that. I would love untraceable money....but its not whats going to happen here today.

:( i wish there was another way... I even wud've paid more then the cheats price if that what it'd take to pay with bitco.... :( i hope there will be btc support in future

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
The real question is why do you refuse to use PP or Stripe? You can use a pre-paid CC with either.

The real question is why do you refuse to use PP or Stripe? You can use a pre-paid CC with either.
The problem is that my country which is Bangladesh doesnt support either -_- we dont have paypal support and neither is stripe supported here... I wish someone cud accept bitcoin from me and pay to the admin in paypal or stripe for the hack :'(

Hawkeye

Jaidee's Evil American Clone
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Try a VPN to make a payment. Then, if it doesn't work..you can send me some magic internet money and I'll buy you a sub. Deal?

Top Bottom