1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Black Ops 2 Vs BattleField3

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Viktoras, Sep 2, 2013.

BO2 or BF3

1. Black Ops 2

26.7%
  2. Battle Field 3

73.3%
  1. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

Just wanted to see what people like more BO2 or BF3, and why :)

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

i prefer BF3 over Blops 2, because i like the wide open battlefield maps, and the diffrent options to win.
    it feels bettter to me than Blops2.
    the vehicles and the explosions the destroyable battlefield, and the 64 players matches.
    i#m not a big fan of close quarter action.

3. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

i dont know why but i have never tried BF3, seen videos and that and very keen to try it, might buy it in couple days :)

4. G1ZM0

too bad you missed the HumbleBundle then :)
    you could get 10 games for 5 $ inluding Battlefield 3.

5. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

from where haha? would that been a download or Cd? cuz i use internet off my phone

6. G1ZM0

it was a charity action, and its over since last week.
    it was digital :)
    so you would had needed to dl it anyways.

7. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

damn haha what other good games was in it

8. G1ZM0

Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, the sims 3, mirrors edge, Battlefield 3, command and conguer 3, populus, Burnout Paradise, and Medal of Honor 2010.

9. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

omg good games!

10. G1ZM0

keep an eye on HumbleBundle :)
    they have weekly something going on.not always cool stuff, but sometimes u should have luck there :D

11. Viktoras

Viktoras NOOB

gimme a link ill see :)

12. vovochkasan

vovochkasan NOOBLET

I like Bf3 more that BO2 cause in BO2 you can call an airstrike. And in Battlefield 3... YOU ARE AN AIRSTRIKE BEACH!