1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Black Ops II Hack Question

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Antarus, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Antarus

Antarus NOOBLET

Hello guys! I have a question. I want to get here hack .How now works hack? Your opinion is necessary! Someone received Ban, using only ESP?

(sry my english i from ukraine) :)

2. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

The hack has never been detected, so don't worry about that. You just have to play smart because its other people reporting your game play that will get you banned.

3. TapeGun007

TapeGun007 LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend The Divsion

Antarus, the ONLY hack that is NOT detected by either VAC or TAC is Kozmok's. I belong to about 10-15 hack sites, and trust me.... they are all lying to their customers about the detections.

If you are following people through walls, if your statistics are ridiculously high, you wall people, or use aimbot, there is a good chance you will receive a manual TAC ban. I have been banned using 4 CD keys, but I was using aimbot, and had a k/d ratio of 2.5 along with a 200+ score per minute on S&D. If you get enough people reporting you in the game, I believe they manually take a look at your stats, and possibly videos of your best games to determine if you were hacking.

So, remember, the hack is NOT detected, but it is still possible to get banned based upon your game play.

I have not been banned on my new account yet. I keep a k/d ratio of 1.6, I never use aimbot. I generally don't turn the boxes on. I usually either only play with radar on, or I may turn on nametags from time to time. This forces me to play more legit looking.

4. Antarus

Antarus NOOBLET

This is good! Thanks Tape :)