1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackops Steam Game Free Weekend starts tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jun 1, 2011.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

2. Cornholio

Cornholio Guest

great timing i just bought the full package to test out my CPU water cooling, and crossfire., however was looking at buying a new case friday,.as i cant close my case atm lol.

3. RGR

RGR KOZBOT GOD

Cornholio likes this.
  4. Cornholio

Cornholio Guest

yeah i wanted the Antec Lanboy as u can mod the F*** out that,it has movable parts, thats around 220 AUD, however i mite get the antec DF 85,which is 172 AUD, i saw the case u posted link 2,so ill mull it over this weekend and rage up this weekend online.

5. RGR

RGR KOZBOT GOD

nice man they come in handy plus you can always fix more in them :)

cuz they can range anywhere from personal size to server size :) and they look amazing

6. dedodanny

dedodanny Guest

ive got the coolmaster HAF 932