1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

bo2 last detection?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Dini Muetter, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Dini Muetter

Dini Muetter NOOBLET

when was the last detection in bo2? and is it still undetected?

2. evilgenius

evilgenius NOOBLET

don't win too much, I bought the hack yesterday, and through some normal as possible game play I was perma banned after an hour, I only used name tags and turned everything else off, I only shot what I could see and didn't trace people through walls but some butt hurt people reported me. after all the people that hacked against me making crazy single shot kills, I use name tags and get banned... i'm done with the COD series.

3. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

from a detection via an anti cheat programm, its been undetected, and never had any Detection :)
    the problem with it, is that they watch you play.if you got reportet.use aimbot= ban, track people behind the wall = Ban, No recoil/spreed = Ban.

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes, the game is full of people reporting everyone, even non hackers. They will review your games (they can watch the match from any angle) and if you show ANY signs of knowing where the enemy is, they will ban you.