1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Both MW3 and BF3 hack.

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by flashrider, Nov 29, 2011.

1. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

Firstly, the BF3 hack is just freaking awesome! You can rage any servers with ease! You can also fraps your gameplay and the ESP won't show, making your gameplay look legit. I have made a few videos and so far people have never called me a hacker. The hack has also never been detected for me. Definitely worth it!

Secondly, about the MW3 hack. I just bought it today and absolutely love it! With many awesome features such as silent aim, you can rage any match! The aimbot is also smooth and works great. The hack has also never been detected for me. Definitely worth it too!

Both hacks by KozmoK and Strife respectively are updated everytime the game updates. Sorry if you can't understand me well, english isn't my 1st language. :p

- Flashrider

clarrie, Jed1M1ndTr1k and KozmoK like this.