1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bought hack, and account not updated,

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by akapopo, Jul 18, 2011.

1. akapopo

akapopo Guest

I bought hacks and my account hasn't been updated. Any status updates?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I should ban you right now for trying to trick my system out.. Really?? Does that even work these days on any site?

Account Upgrade: Unlimited Hax! (akapopo)

Total amount: $0.01 USD
    Fee amount: -$0.01 USD
    Net amount:
    $0.00 USD

NICE TRY ASSWIPE

http://screensnapr.com/v/SSLXCo.png

3. xOuTeRxSpaCex

xOuTeRxSpaCex Guest

Wow wtf. Not cool at all .. You must feel retarted. Don't you know you can't trick koz for free hacks. Oh myy what the hell is wrong with u!

4. Kroniic

Kroniic NOOBLET

haha this made me laugh...

5. KozmoK

Whats funny is he did it 2 times in a row

6. xOuTeRxSpaCex

xOuTeRxSpaCex Guest

Super Lame, he derserves a ban...for sho..lol

7. KozmoK

Yeah to top it off, he disputed his two .01 cent transactions...costing me mega money.

8. gunblaze

gunblaze NOOBLET

I think my avatar went to his head.

9. Silent

Silent Guest

Ive seen this guy try to do this on another website too...he got banned there..i just dont understand why people think they would be able to get away with something like this -.-

10. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

Dude you would have had a better chance with the old nigerian scam attempt. Here let me help you...

Dearest Kozmok,
    Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of $8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write back to us. However, One Mr Jonathan visited my office, with a Beninios lawyer and application of claim over your USD$8Million dollars with this financial institution.
    Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying wrong person Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department, to process your payment. Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first $8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start expect your USD$8Million dollars via over night.
    :rolleyes: