1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Building A Pc Gaming Budget 500 To 700

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jesus216, Jun 12, 2015.

1. jesus216

jesus216 NOOBLET

i need help on building a pc game and im a budget 500 to 700 is my range im not a hard core gamer but i want it to run most of the games like bf,total war and so on.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Do you like AMD or Intel? AMD is cheaper. I used to be AMD only until about 4 years ago when I went Intel .

Unfortunately I would blow your whole budge on a video card :(

Hawkeye likes this.
  3. Hacker

Hacker NOOBLET

AMD Fx 8350
    Asrock 990 killer (ATX)
    8GB 1666 Ram DDR3
    (your choice of hard drive)
    Gtx 960 EVGA SC
    (your choice of case Size = ATX)
    Corsair h80i If you can spare the cash.

4. jesus216

jesus216 NOOBLET

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Battlefield One

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YHJXt6

$711

Of course the more you can recycle from your last build means the price could even be cheaper.
    I very often reuse my last case, PSU, and possibly RAM. Then there are reusables like monitor, keyboard, mouse, and so on.