1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Hack/cheat

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Oct 30, 2014.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I will be working on a hack for this immediately following the release of the game.
    I will more then likely release a ESP Only until we see what ANTI Cheat they are using and their Banning process.

You will be able to purchase the COD AW Hack as soon as I get it completed. Do NOT buy another hack in attempt to gain early Beta Access, your subscription will not be switched.

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Thanks, Koz. I'm eager to purchase. ESP only is perfect.

3. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I'm still debating on getting this... I might only get it for Tech Support issues... I'm not to thrilled with the trailers Ive seen... I was real disappointed with Ghosts...

Jaidee likes this.
  4. KozmoK

The commercials make it look like you can ride hover motorcycles and shit. Probably not whats in the game

Jaidee and AbsoluteKaos like this.
  5. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Do you guys not remember this is the same company that tried to make fish in the water seem like it was such a game changing experience?! Gonna have to pass.

Jaidee likes this.
  6. chadmeister

chadmeister NOOB

You make a cheat and they will come lol, I know I have my wallet open waiting.:)

Jaidee likes this.
  7. KozmoK

Should have it done in a few hours.

8. Khariz

I'll be buying it the second it goes live.

9. KozmoK

Its getting there... I am having a problem with the display of the graphics I am trying to work out. It will take some more time.

[​IMG]

\

10. Khariz

Alright. Good to know there's progress though. Thanks for the update.

11. KozmoK

very very slow progress... The graphics are really FUBAR when I try to use my code on it.

12. Khariz

Doh. What about just text, like those nametags you had above? Does that work without it getting all wonky?

13. morza

morza NOOBLET

Hey KozmoK i rly need to say take your time.

This site is the first Hacksite were i have trust that i dont get banned 2-3 days later(only for esp)

I tested in the last Years many sites like x22/aa/aj and so on... every site had problems with detection but said yeah absolutly undetected.
    I know its always unsafe to hack but this Site seems like People who care about their Customer. I read a article on Hackreviews about your site and have hopes that you give your best to have an relatively safe hack :)

thanks for your work!

sorry for my horrible english :p

Rassell, AbsoluteKaos and KozmoK like this.
  14. KozmoK

ok - I fixed that problem... Should have something in the next 2 hours now :) I have basic ESP working great.

Khariz and Jaidee like this.
  15. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Hack Reviews? Hmmm now where have I heard of this site before? @BulletTooth any ideas? LOL sorry for the highjack.

But I definitely agree with you @morza 100% with everything you just said.

Hawkeye likes this.
  16. morza

morza NOOBLET

Something came up? or am i blind? :D

17. Dementedmango

Dementedmango NOOB

Super pumped for the esp. Also Koz, are you considering selling an ESP only hack even if you get aimbot up and working?

18. mrozik

mrozik NOOBLET

Sweet! just waiting for release!

(I can see people aim botting like crazy!)

Waiting updates!

19. Dementedmango

Dementedmango NOOB

Where do you see aimbotting? I haven't seen anything that remotely looks like hacking. The best k/d I have seen was like 2.2..

20. KozmoK

I have released a ESP Only version of the hack. Its not finished - not even close. I just wanted to release something you can sort of use.

AbsoluteKaos likes this.