1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by trigger, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

hi dos the hacked dont when playing private game ???

2. Colonel

Colonel KOZBOT GOD

I am really sorry...but you may need a better translator...

I have no idea how to answer your question....sorry

3. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

hehe yes .. does call of duty advanced warfare hack work when you play private match and what the installs should I make before it works or what settings should I make on my PC application to retrieve

4. Colonel

Colonel KOZBOT GOD

ok...sorry...i don't think the hack will work with the "private" match...only multiplayer.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  5. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

6. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

hi works on private match, too ... really good hack ... well done

Colonel likes this.
  7. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Yeah, it works in private matches, which ARE multiplayer. But it doesn't work in exo mode.

8. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

oki...it's really good hack in've made

9. Colonel

Colonel KOZBOT GOD

damn...sorry....I thought he was taking about campaign mode...and not being a cod fan (BF rules) the "lingo" was confusing :D
    however...It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he had purchased the hack for multiplayer mode lol...
    so at the end of the day...its great news that multiplayer mode is working for him...awesome :)

10. trigger

trigger RAC MASTER

hihi .. it's oki. nor is it nemtat white what I'm talking about I'm a Dane talking bad English, and use google translator ... yes battlefield is good too ..

Colonel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.