1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Our Hacks' started by KozmoK, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Call of Duty Black Ops II
    codbops2set1.png
    Features
    Name and Distance ESP
    Box ESP
    2D Radar
    Grenade, Mine, Explosive ESP
    Knife Bot
    Barrel Lines
    Proximity Warnings
    Custom Coloring on ESP - Select between 10 different Colors.

Clean Video Record: For example Your clan wants you to stream, or fraps record your game matches. All your recordings will be clean of any hacks!

Aimbot Has been removed because Treyarch will watch your CODTV/DEMOS of a match after someone reports you. You will be banned. Then you will be pissed at me. While some of you dont care if you lose your key, there are 95% of you that will come back here pissed off at me. I am not going to allow that.

Please Play Responsibly, Do not Wall Hack, Trace Enemies, Pre-Fire around a corner when you have no reason to believe a enemy is!

Treyarch has a whole Team of people happy to view these reports and watch the DEMO playback from each match you were reported on - They will see these things.

I am still on my 1st and Only Steam BOPS2 and I play 2 matches a day to test to see if the hack is not detected.

PC Only - Windows 7 and Windows 8 (x86 and x64 compatible)

pbicon1172.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    d3adly, rash8bit, thomsen30 and 20 others like this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.