1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Can a Server admin window your screen???

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by bossplayer345, May 3, 2013.

1. bossplayer345

bossplayer345 NOOBLET

Hi guys, today while playing BF3 with my full hack, all of the sudden my screen went to a window instead of full screen , and it went to like almost full screen but in a window, and when have hit alt tab or windows key once in the past it went to a way smaller window so i know for sure it was not me bumping a key

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

If you have already read some of the threads you will see the "Acute/Tilde" or "Windows" key can do this if you bump it (although you are sure you didn't)...sometimes windows update will do this when it wants you to restart windows...also some AV and System "fix" programs will do the same thing when they ask you to scan or restart as well... some programs also have "hotkeys" like the "shift" key etc and you need to disable all of them.
    other than that...god knows :)

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

the only thing server admins can do is see your ip address, your pb guid, and screenshots from punkbuster

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Check your machines for virus/trojans just in case.

5. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

The only thing things that can minimize your game window are

Viruses
    Anti Virus software update
    Program updates (Itunes any other 3rd party)
    Windows updates
    alt + tab
    Widows key on your keyboard
    alt + esc

6. CHBeer

CHBeer RAC MASTER

I do get a error well not really a error but a windows deffit error cause of my video cards running to high

7. Force580X

Force580X NooB Staff Member

Hahah, oh yeah + any windows errors from hardware, overclocking, to much heat and so on.

8. bossplayer345

bossplayer345 NOOBLET

Thanks for all the help guys, I will scan for virus etc, Also Some players I can not lock onto, Is there a hack out there that can spoof another hackers aimbot???