1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Can Anyone Unlock My Vip Bf4?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Jiquitaia, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

I already buyit 25 minutes ago and unable to download why?????

2. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

i sended a email but nothing happens iet

3. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

@KozmoK will have to look into this...

4. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

Hurry please i want to level up because have 2xp :D

5. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo??? :(

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

did you pay through paypal?

7. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

there maybe a glitch with your paypal showing up at this end...please don't worry my friend
    as soon as kozmok (our fearless leader) sees this he will sort it out for you asap :)

in the meantime...play like a noob and get a few extra points until you get access to this great hack
    and play like a master! :D

great to have you aboard :)

8. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

no its not a glich! Have been billed on my paypal acc... i only want a link so i can download the loader! Simple like that... i whaiting sinse yersterday and no one could fix????????

I buyit before and not have any issue about that...Why i have to whait now?

9. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I found it.

Its because you used a coupon, and my system errored because the amount did not match the hack price.

You are all fixed up now.

Smockled and Jaidee like this.
  10. Jaidee

seeeeee...no need to get all excited :D

with a little patience all can be sorted to everyones satisfaction :)

Smockled likes this.
  11. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

Here @KozmoK ... thats why i lost 2 days....

12. KozmoK

While you might have lost the 2 days it took to get it sorted out, I enabled the hack from that point forward for 30 days.
    I manually created your subscription time for 1 month from the point I fixed it, I did not subtract the 2 days from when you paid.

Do you see my point?

Jaidee likes this.
  13. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

but when i have started i noticed i have only 28 days :(

14. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

i will buy another today... i only asked because i want to play now and my vip is gone here

15. KozmoK

well I am sorry - If there was a problem with it, you should have got with me immediately - not a month or more later.

When you buy again, I will give you an extra day.

16. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

i will buy now.. stay close to see if i got any problems

17. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

18. KozmoK

IT ALREADY UPGRADED YOU AUTOMATICALLY.

I DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING.

Jaidee likes this.
  19. Jaidee

this has got to be one of the most relaxed easiest places on the net where you can purchase
    a product without any complication at all...my paypal works out the correct exchange rate
    with or without vouchers and has done that 110% for 2 years...and with my other 5 accounts
    I have set up previously and concurrently...as well as friends I have referred here none have
    had any problem.
    however...if ever there is a hiccup at all with anything to do with paying or your account Kozmok
    will always without question fix it as soon as he can and never lets anyone end up disadvantaged!
    this isn't called Hackers Advantage for nothing! :)
    then again...no matter what you do...sometimes you just can't please everyone.
    even after I would have given up already and earbashed idiots who never appear to be satisfied...
    Kozmok is still there trying his best...good on ya mate!....your patience should be bottled lol :D

20. Jiquitaia

Jiquitaia NOOB

Jaidee... dont call me idiot... im very satisfied with HA... everyone can have problems any time.. but if u want to say that fell free to lick my balls first to get a right to call me an idiot. :D

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.