1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

can you stream with the hack

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by igo2war, Nov 13, 2013.

1. igo2war

igo2war NOOBLET

will the hack show up on stream?

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

try and see

the hack cant be seen with fraps and other recording software. not sure about streams

3. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

It doesn't show up on twitch either.

4. Windyrulz

Windyrulz NOOB

Depends what software you use, I tried using obs to stream and the hack was clearly visible, nearly fucked me over. Now I just stick to recording with Dxtory.

I think basically anything that captures the screen instead of the game will make it so the hack is visible like most streaming software does.

5. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Hack doesn't show up in fraps or twitch. Just FYI.

6. Windyrulz

Windyrulz NOOB

It dosen't show up on FRAPS and other software that directly records the game itself i know that, but depending on what you use to stream on twitch, it does show up, this was recorded using OBS (open broadcast software) which is one of the most popular streaming software

[​IMG]

7. TapeGun007

TapeGun007 LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend The Divsion

That's interesting because I stream with Open Broadcast on Twitch.tv and the hack doesn't show up with either BF4 or Ghost. Khariz even watched my stream to verify. I had guys in my clan that don't hack watching me play Ghost last night that couldn't see the boxes. LOL.

8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

This is interesting. I've never seen it recorded before...and there he has it recorded :)

9. TapeGun007

I wonder why his shows up, and it doesn't on mine. I mean... hehe... whatever his is doing could be a possible cause for a ban somewhere down the road.

10. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

it might be a Windowed Mode vs Fullscreen thing

Anyways, just noticed this is in the public forum, maybe this should be in VIP forum?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  11. Windyrulz

Windyrulz NOOB

Yeah you may be right, I play borderless fullscreen windowed mode for easy Alt-tabbing.

12. TapeGun007

Well, I streamed yesterday in windowed mode with no borders, and it doesn't show up there either. The first time I did it was full screen mode. I like the windowed no border mode, because I run a 2nd monitor and can do things over there while I'm dead in game.

13. KozmoK

So I need to make a list of exceptions on my "Can't record Hack".

So TapeGun are you able to replicate the issue?

14. TapeGun007

Nope. My boxes don't show up anywhere.

15. KozmoK

I'm going to use my cell phone video camera :)

16. n0games

n0games NOOB

I streamed with OBS and twitch today and couldn't see any boxes. You can watch your own stream just run around and minimize it real quick and check the twitch. There is about a 5 second delay. You will see the boxes are not there. It should be tested further tho I think.

17. KozmoK

I heard ShadowPlay will show the ESP - I havent checked the settings on it yet to see if there is a way around it.

18. n0games

n0games NOOB

I had a guy watch my twitch using OBS and he didn't say anything weird so I guess he couldn't see it either lol.

Moses8980 likes this.
  19. TapeGun007

People cannot watch your videos through OBS or otherwise unless you are giving the specific channel information to do so. I just tell them the web site so they can view with the browser.

20. cuden2013

cuden2013 NOOBLET

can you come up with the progam call Nether it is pc game so good a lot people look for hack same as me .KOZMOK can you please make that hack for us please >>>>>>>>