1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

CD Keys

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by JAVAJ, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAVAJ

JAVAJ Guest

Hi there

Just like to know if I get your hack and get banned, where do I get a new cd key from and how much will it be?

Thanks
    J

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We do not promote any cd selling sites. We do not sell any keys here. Its kinda of conflict of interest if we did. Making money on both ends ? If that was the case I wouldnt care if we were detected.

Sorry ;)

3. JAVAJ

JAVAJ Guest

Lol KozmoK, thanks for the reply :) And yeah, I hear what you're saying. My question then is this: how can you guarantee that I won't get banned again in another week's time? I paid £40 for the game, almost £15 for a hack (not yours), and got VAC banned within a week, and I did not rage and went mad with it, I used it with great discretion. I truly don't have £40 to buy a new game each week. And from what I understand, no hack site can 100% guarantee that their hack won't get detected? Do you have a procedure here to follow to stay undetected?

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Thats the risk of using a cheat.

5. JAVAJ

JAVAJ Guest

I can absolutely understand that, and I'm not asking for a 100% guarantee that it'll never get detected. I'm just trying to find out what the process is and perhaps what I did wrong on the previous account? Do we get warnings when there's steam updates, or to not use the hack for the next 2 days as it's being updated, that kind of thing. It's just that £40 is a lot of money to spend for a week's gameplay. Just scared now that I'll buy the game again, buy a hack again, and then get VAC banned within one week.

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am assuming you have MW3? You did nothing wrong.

7. thunderbird

thunderbird Guest

used tmc and got screwed
    used RAC and RAWKZ!

8. JAVAJ

JAVAJ Guest

Yes, I do have MW3, or rather, had :( When was the last time anyone using these cheats have gotten VAC banned? Is it alright if I ask that? Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.