1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheapest BF4 key price you've found?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Arnold, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Sorry Koz and staff if this violates any site rules...

...but I was wondering if anyone has found any cheap BF4 keys for less than $40? I've seen keys for BF4 Standard for $42.70, so I'm looking around to see if there's anything cheaper. I just want to stock up on keys, even though I already have a Premium and a Standard already. Not saying anything bad will happen to my BF4 accounts, but in the event my kids want to play with dear ol' dad and spend some quality time on their newly built (gaming) PCs, I'd like to save a little money and spend the savings on RAC subs for them. After all, I only want the best for my children...

I thought we had a member on here before that was selling BF3 keys. Is he/she still around? Do they sell BF4 keys now?

Jaidee likes this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

No your good, I want to know too!

@CHBeer used to sell bf3 keys real cheap

Jaidee likes this.
  3. Testaddy

Testaddy RAC MASTER

wait until black friday. greenmangaming and ither sites will have it for 50% off

Boss_A likes this.
  4. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Use a foreign proxy server for example Mexican and you can buy BF4 key for like 30$ that way(or even cheaper). I know many people from another site I am registered on bought BF4 that way with no problems with language or so. Other famous proxy server is Brazilian.
    If you guys want I can make tutorial for someone who doesn't know how to do this,it's easy.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
    Arnold likes this.
  5. Matrixx

Matrixx NOOB

Might be late to the party but for those of you who haven't got the game just yet, try Cdkeys.com I managed to get BF4 & Premium for £60 when you buy them separately.

6. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

$37.99 + paypal fee @ CDKeysHere: http://cdkeyshere.com/battlefield-4-cd-key.html?filter_name=Battlefield 4#.UnW96eJvoQO

Battlefield 4 Standard RU edition

They provide files and instructions on how to change the Russian defaulted language to your preferred language, plus some weird (maybe optional, I haven't tried it) files to bypass Origin and play Origin-free. If you ask me, I'd rather play with the Origin crap just so I don't incur some stupid EA/Dice ban for not having Origin running or some shit like that. But you can search other Russian key providers for the files. CJ's Keys has a pretty good instruction set for changing the Russian language files back to English, and the instructions have been updated on 11-01-13.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/pages/How...-English-%2d-language-pack-with-tutorial.html

Just bought my second standard key so now I'm all set!

But first...dinner. It's gonna be a looooong night...

Moses8980 and Jaidee like this.
  7. cabuspetrus

cabuspetrus VIP BF4 VIP

Here is the way to do it

•Battlefield 4 499 Peso (28,31€)
    •Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe 649 Peso (36,82€)
    •Battlefield 4 Premium 399 Peso (22,64€)

To get to the mexican store you'll need a proxy, take one of the proxy servers from the list below:

Proxy Server:

http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-mx/

http://spys.ru/free-proxy-list/MX/

http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-MX.htm

Option 1:
    •Chrome using FoxyProxy (no NoScript, no Adblock)
    •go to store.origin.com
    •add BF4 and / or Premium to your cart
    •to checkout, click on buy and you'll need to sign-in to origin, at this point disable the proxy connection and login with your origin account data
    •enter fake adress data (mexican hotel or something like that)
    •order

Option 2:
    •FireFox using NoScript

•Set Proxy manually in your FireFox settings
    •disable all scripts etc using NoScript
    •delete all cookies containg "origin" in the FF settings
    •go to store.origin.com
    •add the game to your cart
    •checkout
    •disable the proxy connection (FF settings)
    •enable akamaihd.net, ea.com and origin.com in NoScript
    •login with your origin account data
    •order

Found on the net best way is with FIREFOX

Shadow22 and Arnold like this.