1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese site selling Rentacheat account?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Toy_Soldier, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Toy_Soldier

Toy_Soldier NOOBLET

http://jrsoftware.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.2-6a8Frv.1

Is this site an approved site selling your products?

I got ripped off by them recently. They are collecting subscriptions and selling it much higher than your site.

I don't trust the Chinese shops anymore.

2. lailainoob

lailainoob NOOBLET

Don't use taobao for online products... Should be fairly obvious. I have never bought any online related product on taobao. Only physical products.

I had a friend purchase a cdkey for mine craft and the credit card used was stolen...

3. zhangjiahong321

zhangjiahong321 NOOB

don't buy hack from him,you can find a paypal era purchase

4. cabuspetrus

cabuspetrus VIP BF4 VIP

O Yea ,awesome,can anyone clarify this?in english or spanish?google translator is not the best way,any chinese here?

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

How did you get ripped off? Please tell me - as he is a China reseller for me. I understand he is charging a lot more for the hack then if you came here directly. He does his own Chinese support.

You could always buy here :)

Koz

6. cabuspetrus

cabuspetrus VIP BF4 VIP

Are you joking?or what the hell is that?3rd party?how we can get more secure with that?i don't understand...Some hack sites compiled in one web, nice..........50116,50120,50181,71177,71186,50593, and others i don't remember now,that escapes my understanding....

7. nuoyanhi

nuoyanhi NOOBLET

his charge is much higher than 12$..so u can find another taobao seller to help u buy a hack by his paypal..it will be much cheaper..:)

8. KozmoK

You make no sense, and have no idea what you are talking about. You can only use my hack through my Loader. The 3rd party just creates a username and password here, and buys for you at a 20% discount.

Those codes you displayed are not all mine. I have only had 71177 and 51018. AimJunkies also has 51018 and 71177. To me your post should be deleted, as it is not any benefit to this thread.

9. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I would guess maybe he is referring to the fact that this will be a private site soon?!? So, how will we be more secure if you have someone in China always reselling accounts for RAC. That's what I got out of his statement.

10. KozmoK

Ahh I see.

He has always been a reseller. He sells 50-75 subs a month. I wont be having the resellers when I go private obviously :)

coolguy likes this.
  11. cabuspetrus

cabuspetrus VIP BF4 VIP

Thanks for explain that for me.

12. CHBeer

CHBeer RAC MASTER

you people need to look at it this way in some country they dont have Paypal or Alterpay
    he is just a middle man that send Koz the payment cause they cant
    and for those Banned number of thing to do with them he is just a preson that change there payment to Paypal or Alterpay and sent it to Koz

lisa0921 and KozmoK like this.
  13. Toy_Soldier

Toy_Soldier NOOBLET

actually after checking out, i realized he didn't cheat me. I thought he was cheating me because the aimbot he gave me was down after 4 days i bought it.

I later subscribed to this site later and found out my account was on this site as well, and BF3 was down on this site.

I think what CHBeer said makes sense, not many Chinese people have multiple payment options like Paypay etc.

If the store was authorized by you, i'm sorry for my comment . I thought it was some store ripping off your site and making free money.

14. Toy_Soldier

Toy_Soldier NOOBLET

oh yes, i want to buy here directly.

15. lailainoob

lailainoob NOOBLET

You can use ICBC and other major chinese banks on Paypal...

16. jockrobin

jockrobin NOOBLET

BF3 is very popular in Taobao now. and lots of BF3 game players shopping throught Credit Card and Paypal.