1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info COD Ghosts, Has anticheat now.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Gregito, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Gregito

Gregito NOOB

I have been following threads on m p g h, And apparantly IW finally decided to enable VAC on Call of Duty Ghosts. I noticed that there are no threads about this here so I figured that I might as well post one to inform you guys about this. I do not think it will be an issue though because from what I am hearing is that Ghosts uses basically the exact same method of catching people hacking that Modern Warfare 3 used (Which we all know was a joke). Also I have heard that it is an older version of VAC. I have not looked into this any further than what I have seen on m p g h, so maybe somebody here can shed some more light on it? Anyways thats all I know about this, Let me know what you guys think.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We have had ZERO (0) bans so it has not affected us at all.

Jaidee likes this.
  3. Gregito

Gregito NOOB

I dont think it will to be honest, Like I siad from what I have heard it is basically the same method that Modern Warfare 3 had which was not very effective. If anything it is just something to LOL at, Because thats IW for ya.

4. KozmoK

My Black Ops 2 was never detected either :)

RACtivision likes this.
  5. Gregito

Gregito NOOB

That is actually very impressive, Because they do all that manual banning and stuff. Nice job man :D

6. KozmoK

Well I removed the Aimbot :) And there have been people treyarch banned for tracing enemies, etc - but no vac bans.

RACtivision likes this.
  7. hashiriyaman

hashiriyaman NOOB

Hi Kozmok,

I am new here and am looking to purchase your COD ghosts cheat. As this thread has pointed out, just paranoid about all the bans taking place at the moment (maybe not with hackers advantage specifically as I know you have a very good track record) but other VIP style cheats that are quite well known and claim to have the latest VAC countermeasures. I heard IW have been tweaking VAC3 64-bit and are banning people all over the place and wanted to know if your cheat has been updated for the newest patch 3.7.6.2 with appropriate VAC countermeasures in place. I've heard a lot of cheats got caught out because there were not updated? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, by any chance do you offer a lifetime subscription?

Cheers.

8. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

We dont do lifetime subscriptions
    All the hacks we offer are also always kept up to date.

9. KozmoK

No bans here yet :)

RACtivision likes this.
  10. hashiriyaman

hashiriyaman NOOB

Thanks Kozmok and Smockled!

One other thing if you don't mind.

Is it safer to inject before or after you start the game? If before the game, should you inject even before Steam is started?

I also heard it may be worth flushing your DNS and Browser cache before even playing as VAC is using this to detect what cheat sites you last visited? Is there any merit to this?

If there is anything you would suggest, please let me know.

Look forward to purchasing shortly.

Cheers.

11. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

I played all night and all morning balls 2 the wall and people love me :)

Moses8980 likes this.
  12. KozmoK

I only visit my site - so I dont know if they are detecting dns cache's or not. I am not deteted... I am on my same game and original game key for Black Ops2 and Ghosts.

hashiriyaman and Boss_A like this.
  13. hashiriyaman

hashiriyaman NOOB

Hi all,

First of all I have purchased the Ghosts cheat two days ago and am loving it! The interface is awesome and I like how the Java based configuration tool is available before you inject (VAC secure). I would've written up a 'noob' review in the hack review section but I don't have authority to post there at this stage.

Anyway, just did some research on the whole VAC DNS issue which I had posted previously about and found this link:

http://www.networkworld.com/communi...amed-over-alleged-valve-anti-cheat-dns-spying

(There is also some code in the link which you can click on).

Original source was from Reddit and claims it might be a rumour but I thought I'd better post it up and get some opinions from the pros.

I also read you can use 'ipconfig /flushdns' before you start the hack/game to better secure yourself. Not sure if this helps though but keeps my sanity in check!

I'd also recommend reading the thread on how to remain undetected as it has some good info in there.

@KozmoK: If you could please clarify: For the proper implementation of the hack is it better to start injecting even before Steam has started?

This DNS thing is making me paranoid as it sounds like they are breaching our privacy!?

What is everyone's thoughts?

Thanks Kozmok and the super-mods - keep up the good work!

14. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

I wait for the main menu then I alt-tab out start hack then back in .

hashiriyaman likes this.
  15. hashiriyaman

hashiriyaman NOOB

Hi Boss_A,

Any advantages of doing it the alt-tab way from the main menu?

Cheers.