1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Codbo2

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by mikefrast, Apr 24, 2015.

1. mikefrast

mikefrast BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

I've been playing bo2 as of late and not doing very well. Other players are using aimbots and I don't stand a chance without one. I purchased a one year subscription to the all hacks package and was hoping that you would include an aimbot with bo2 soon. TKX.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Its not that I don't include it with BOPS2 - Treyarch will ban you quicker then shit from reports and re-playing those matches from the reports to see
    that you have an aimbot.

I removed the aimbot just for that reason.

3. mikefrast

mikefrast BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Thanks Koz, I think your products are great that's why I purchased a one year subscription. It just gets old, every time I play there are so many players aimbotting BOPS2. I can't get a decent score playing against them. Do you have any suggestions as to how to play against them? Thanks.