• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Could You Code Something...

I highly doubt you will do this for me but I will be willing to pay money for this being done since it should be fairly easy to do. Now as you may or may not know people like to hack in Minecraft. I am talking about Minecraft I like to do a lot of pvp on it and yes it does exist. You can look at some PvP channels to see how difficult it actually is. You may or may not be familiar with the hacked clients that usually get you banned on a server if you go rage mode with them and you cant really look legit with them because of head spins and etc very easy to detect is someone is hacking. I highly doubt you will be intesrested in coding something like this for a game you may or may not be interested in and that is fine I understand that. Trust me not many of these clients are going around in the MC PVP community and you will most likely be the first that made theirs public if you decide to make it public. Now onto the point you do not have to do this if you don't want to and I have VERY LITTLE experience with coding so I don't know how long it will take, but I want you to code something called a "ghost client" yes, this does exist because a player in the MC community has been indeed banned with a ghost client because he admitted it to the staff of a very popular MC pvp server. Indeed this player does record MC PVP and is very popular in this community. Now I want to tell you what the ghost client could include of perhaps a auto-clicker when your cursor passes over a player turns on and could not be easily detected upon supposedly a anti-cheat the server has and could easily be toggled off and on. I also want for it to be able to not be seen by recordings which could easily be done because ESP does not really exist in MC. I know this is possible because a player once had this before and I hope you could code this. I do realize that you may not even have the game and I am not rushing you but if you decide to do some research on it and see if you wish to do it that is fine. I am willing to pay for this being done most likely over 25 dollars. Have fun coding if you decide to do it. I would also like to add that yes I do realize that I may or may not be asking in the right place but I did not know where to start.

Top Bottom