• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
CounterStrike Global offensive

This is a CRAZY game, there are so many players on this old game....I could not resist, so I decided to start hacking this game just about a year ago. And to be honest, its my most subscribed hack at this time! (3/3/2016).

We have not had ANY VAC detection's on this game.

After the update on 5/27/15 they introduced a patch which does not send player network data from the server http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/05/11988/
if the enemy player is far, behind solid objects. This will only show ESP on Enemy players when they are somewhat close in the vicinity.

This is just a stellar simple Hack! Its clean, fast, efficient, and gets the job done without being banned! And its CHEAP! $6? It doesn't get any cheaper than this!

11/25/2016 AIMBOT IS DISABLED FOR A MONTH

Pics to come!

ESP Options:

Name Tag
Distance
2D or 3D Player Boxes
Snap Lines
Health ESP (Vertical)
Skeleton ESP
TriggerBot (With Configurable Delay, and Config Activate Key)
Aimbot - Slow Aim
Knife Bot
See person Carrying Bomb ESP
See Planted Bomb ESP and Bomb Countdown Timer!
Grenade ESP
FlashBang ESP

Proximity Warnings (Shows Warning When Enemy is Close)

Last edited:

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
I am on day 2 of testing aimbot and Glow ESP :) I will release it after a few more days of testing and making sure your VAC Safe!

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Big CS:GO Hack update coming 9/1/2015 - I have been testing it on multiplayer for the last 5 days... playing 5-10 matches a day to make sure its safe! We have had a good ride so far!

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Here is the latest snapshot of in game with a few options turned on. As you can see the vertical health bars, snap lines that turn green when enemy is visible. You see Proximty warnings when < 20 meters (changable). You also see glow esp, with some Bone ESP.

You will also see a line being drawn out of their eyes. Thats showing which direction their eyes are pointed.

Radar will show were all the enemies are.

upload_2015-9-2_15-14-31.png

Last edited:

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Update 9/9/15

Added ESP Option For Team Members
Added ESP Display Option enabled when Dead

Triggerbot - re-programmed - delay works awesome. Multiple shots now