1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Cracked VIP Loader

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jul 26, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

For the past few months a site was giving (and now selling) a cracked version of the loader. Well your now out of business.

As a reverse'r myself, I now know how he did it. With this said, a whole new system and VIP loader is being developed with security in mind.

I challenge him to do this to the new system!

Anyone attempting to use any older cracked version will receive a lifetime IP ban from here.
    And to the people giving/selling my hacks, yes - when you offer a subscription service (for $) for 30 days of it, that is "selling" - so yes I was talking about you.

Thanks to a few of their members who told me ...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The Old VIP loader has been updated with new encryption keys, file structures etc until the new VIP loader is finished (within a week!)

rimmakarov and Jaidee like this.
  3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

Challenge him and then knock his block off! :D

TheRevolution likes this.