1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Cs:go

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dscheksn, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Dscheksn

Dscheksn NOOB

Hey,

i would be interested in having a CS:GO Hack. Its not necessary to have Wallhack or ESP but very important to have a well working Aimbot with Aimangle. The Aimkey should be adjustable =) Would be very glad to be able to buy this here. Greets

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

sorry...unfortunately it will never happen...been asked before
    and the answer is always no...you should try some COD? :)

3. Dscheksn

Dscheksn NOOB

Thats sad. I am only second semester of my study and it will take me some time to be able to do this by my own but np. BF4 is fun as well. Are you allowed to say why it will never happen? Anticheat too strong in CS? and no thanks no COD for me ^^ ahh never say no, maybe at some point i will take a look into it.

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

if I could guess why it will never happen....
    I would say because our fearless leader prefers COD and BF games
    lets leave it at that shall we lol :D